Saturday, June 5, 2010

1st Assignment


I finally found a great website that teaches digital photography! I love it already and there's still so much I haven't seen. It has so many helpful lessons and it actually has weekly assignment. Hence this blog. I will be posting my assignments here so I can have them all in one place. Hopefully it will also allow me to see my progress...or lack there of. We'll see. :) My first weekly assignment was to drive/walk/run 10 mins from your house, exactly, and take a picture of that spot. So today me and Taylor went on a hike, and on the way I timed myself. I had Tay pull over at the 10 minute mark, and I was lucky! We stopped right in front of a greenhouse of sorts, just in someones front yard, but it was beautiful. Here are a few shots. The first picture will always be my official assignment picture, but i'll post other ones as well.




1 comment:

  1. What a cool thing! I'm glad you're doing this class-thing. I bet you'll learn A LOT! And I love these pictures, especially the last one! I love the contrast of the purple and the green!

    ReplyDelete